We are currently seeking Independent Contractors with renewable industry experience for both immediate placement and upcoming future work.
Independent Contractors in this role are responsible for controlling and directing real estate activities such as site location and acquisition, right-of-way negotiation, title research, building and land acquisition, space leasing, property management, and maintenance of properties to support wind site development. This position will be located in the field with significant travel requirements in North Dakota and South Dakota.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience researching private and public records to determine property ownership.
- Ability to obtain a notary license in a specific state assigned to you.
- Meticulous record keeping of conversations with landowners and status of land campaigns.
- Highly personable and able to take initiative.
- Experience negotiating transmission easements and renewable lease agreements REQUIRED.
- Weekly reporting of conversations with landowners and an updated summary of land campaigns is a requirement.
- Able and willing to travel on short notice.
- Analyzes and interprets legal documents
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience:4+ years
- Valid Driver's License (NON CDL)
- RENEWABLE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST